Ilkal Big Square Checks Ghomi Border Saree
Ilkal silk saree is a purely traditional and handloomed saree because of its simple and traditional designs which can give every woman are pure Indian traditional look.
- This Ilkal Saree is silk by cotton the pallu is made from art silk & body of the saree is pure cotton.
- The Ilkal Saree has beautiful handloomed work which gives you Authentic Indian Traditional Look.
- The design work on the saree is big checks with ghomi border design.
- The Ilkal saree package includes the blouse piece material also.
- The color of saree is blue & green checks boxes.
- Length of the saree : Nau vari (8 meters)
- Weight of the saree : 500 grams.
- The recommended washing method is dry cleaning or soft hand wash.
FREE SHIPPING & CASH ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE
3 in stock
New Ilkal Silk by Cotton Big Checks Ghomi Border Saree, Pallu is Made with Pure Ilkal Art Silk and Body Contain Cotton Material.
The ilkal saree is named after ilkal town located in north karnataka where the saree’s are manufactured or weaved. The sarees are being manufactured in ilkal from decades, ilkal sarees are famous in overseas also.
The unique feature of Ilkal saree is it’s pallu that consists of contrast color (in this case red and white) alternate stripes woven in pure silk which looks really beautiful & unique.
The saree is woven on handloom by the top and experienced weavers which makes the saree best quality and unique design.
The fabric of the saree is big checks.
Jayashree Weavers Co-Op Society
There are no inquiries yet.