Welcome to Silkal
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Silkal’s Website.The domain www.silkal.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Inspire Marketing a registered company located at Darga Road, Tippu sultan circle, ILKAL- 587125 Karnataka, India (hereinafter referred to as “Silkal”)
- a) By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Silkal’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- a) If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- b) You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Links to Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Registration and accounts
You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
You must not use any other person’s account to access the website[, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
User login details
If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] OR [you will be asked to choose] [a user ID and password].
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead & you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Electronic Execution and Communications
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Silkal, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Silkal through electronic records. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with You by email or by posting notices on the Website or through any other Silkal services. You agree that all the agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to You electronically shall be deemed to be adequate services of notice/electronic record and satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Silkal and (as applicable) Silkal’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, claims or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees asserted against or incurred by Silkal, made by any third party arising out of Your breach or non-performance of terms of the User Agreement, Silkal Rules and Policies, or the documents they incorporate by reference, or Your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
Silkal may notify You of any claims which You shall be liable to indemnify Silkal against. You will then be required to consult with Silkal regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, You shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of Silkal without the express prior written consent of Silkal which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by Silkal in its sole discretion.
Use of website
- You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means[, except for the purpose of search engine indexing].
(f) [violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website]; or
(g) [use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)].
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
- You must not
Republish material from https://https://silkal.in//
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://silkal.in/
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://silkal.in/
Redistribute content from Silkal (unless content is specifically made redistribution).
- You represent and confirm that You shall be the sole and exclusive legal owner of all items, goods or products of any description that You wish to offer for sale on the Website. You shall have absolute right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items, goods or products
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- In the event that any transaction or attempted transaction relating to any item, good or service which is in violation of this User Agreement or applicable law comes to Your knowledge, You shall take all steps to inform Silkal.com of the same at support@Silkal.com
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not, either alone or in conjunction with other Users, manipulate or attempt to manipulate the prices of any item or services being sold or purchased on the Website.
- You shall not attempt to or circumvent or manipulate our Fee structure, the billing process or Fees owed to Silkal.com as detailed and agreed in MOU signed by Merchants/Sellers.
Limitations of liabilities
Silkal or its suppliers are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Silkal, even if Silkal or any representative of Silkal has been advised about the possibility of damages.
As a registered seller, you are allowed to list item(s) for sale on the Website in accordance with the Policies which are incorporated by way of reference in this Terms & conditions. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Website. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Silkal reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Cancellations by the Silkal
At times Silkal may cancel some orders. Silkal reserves the sole right to cancel orders for any reason without any prior notice. For example, cancellation may be due to stock unavailability, size issues, damaged products or any other reasons. In case the payment has been charged from the card, then the amount will be refunded respectively. We may ask for some additional information before accepting the order.
Silkal uses third party payment providers to receive payments from the Buyers on Seller’s behalf. Silkal is not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues. Silkal takes utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers. Further, Silkal does not release the payment to Sellers until the order has been received by the Buyers and they are satisfied with it. Silkal shall only make payments to the Sellers subject to realisation of payment received from the Buyer to Silkal. The Seller payment is typically net of the service fee charged by Silkal for its services and after deduction of applicable withholding taxes (if any).
Please review our other polices like Shipping policy, return policy, seller policy and refund policy in order to know our practices
Disclaimer of warranties
The materials, products or services on https://silkal.in/ web site provided “as is” basis no warranties, either expressed or implied. Further we make no warranties or representation that the availability or functioning of the website will be continuous or error free. Silkal is not liable to any content, errors, information, interruptions on the website. Silkal dosen’t in any way warrant that this website, information, content or any other services provided are totally safe or free from malwares.
Without limiting other remedies, Silkal.com may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information or end Your listing, warn other Users of Your actions, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with the access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If Silkal.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by You; or
- If it is believed that Your actions may cause legal liability for other Users or Silkal.com. We may at any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with Silkal.com or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by Silkal.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You breach the User Agreement or any other documents it incorporates by reference, Silkal.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by You to Silkal.com and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against You.
Agreement to be bound
By using this Website or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice. Silkal may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page frequently in order to stay updated with our latest terms and conditions